Monday, February 17, 2020

Individuality

        Today in class we discussed the differences between nationality, and individuality.  In my essay I explained how individuality was much more important than nationality. Nationality contributes to the customs of that person, but not their character as a person.Many times I realize that outside cultures associate stereotypes with that person as an individual. Some asian countries are known for being fighters, but that doesn’t mean all Asian people fight. It is important that we remember to not judge people as a whole, but as an individual .

1 comment:

  1. I agree that individuality is more significant than nationality. Individuality makes a person stands out, and it is what makes everyone different. Because of it, no one person is precisely the same.

    ReplyDelete

Analyzing Syntax

       Today in class I watched a video on syntax. I learned a lot about punctual and the structure of sentences. This lesson was actually v...