Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Africa

   Today in class there were more presentations being presented. By now I feel like I have actually been around the world. I have learned so much about Africa that I didn’t know before. There are so many rich countries in Africa along with their strong ethic. Even though many countries in Africa are poor they still are very happy people, that don’t let wealth determine their happiness. That is completely different from America , because most people base their happiness off wealth, but Africans are a lot more appreciative.

1 comment:

  1. I was in your class during the African presentations. I learned about the customs, traditions, and language. Overall, everything was very enlightening.

    ReplyDelete

Analyzing Syntax

       Today in class I watched a video on syntax. I learned a lot about punctual and the structure of sentences. This lesson was actually v...