Tuesday, January 28, 2020

My Purpose

          I’ve haven’t come across my purpose one hundred percent, but I do have an idea of what it might be. I always find myself informing others about their health. My dad always tells my that I should be a doctor, but I could never picture it. I wouldn’t mind having a doctor’s salary, but that is not what I’m interested in. I want to help others live a healthier lifestyle, but that doesn’t mean I have to be a doctor. I have thought about being a personal trainer, or  a nutritionist.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know my purpose is to become a teacher, even when my family try stir me in other directions. I have always wanted to educate people, especially children. I want people to become a better version of themselves. The annual salary does not really affect me; I just wanna do what makes me happy. I encourage everyone to do the same.

    ReplyDelete

Analyzing Syntax

       Today in class I watched a video on syntax. I learned a lot about punctual and the structure of sentences. This lesson was actually v...