Monday, January 27, 2020

Identity vs. Possession

        Today in class we talked about identity , and possession. We watched a short clip on what identity truly means. Identity is who a person , or thing is. Possession is the state of having , or owning something. Mr. Rease asked everyone to list things they possess .I listed my cellphone, dog, and all of my clothes. Although ,possession and identity are similar the two can be very cohesive. Many times when we go shopping for clothes ,we pick the clothes that fit our personality the best. The  way we present ourselves says a lot, or in other words it identifies us. At the same time we own the clothes we wear ,so the things we possess can tell more about us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Analyzing Syntax

       Today in class I watched a video on syntax. I learned a lot about punctual and the structure of sentences. This lesson was actually v...