Thursday, February 6, 2020

Son and Mother Relationship

      Today in class we discussed the importance of a son, and mother having a nurturing relationship . We had to choose a position, on whether or not it was important. My first thought was it is not because that individual does not need their mother to be happy, or successful. My reason for saying that is , because many parents are downfalls to their children. Although, after discussing it, I changed my position. I realized that mothers teach their sons very important morals ,and values , that they wouldn’t be able to get from other people . Mothers also know their children better than others.

1 comment:

  1. I think having parents present is very pivotal. However, this does not mean that a person ,who is parent less, can't be successful. I just think it's is important to know your roots, and I think it's important to have that fatherly and motherly love.

    ReplyDelete

Analyzing Syntax

       Today in class I watched a video on syntax. I learned a lot about punctual and the structure of sentences. This lesson was actually v...