Tuesday, February 11, 2020

My Most Important Culture

      Today in class we talked more about culture. The class had to explain what culture was the most important to them, and why. It took me about five minutes to decide ;which culture was actually the most important to me. I have a lot of family that are from up north ,but I do not feel that their culture is apart of of me. It has not  contributed to my lifestyle at all, but southern culture has. I feel like southern culture is a huge part of me, and that makes me proud. My family from up north always hyperbolizes the south. They always say southern people are more respectful, and kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Analyzing Syntax

       Today in class I watched a video on syntax. I learned a lot about punctual and the structure of sentences. This lesson was actually v...