Thursday, January 23, 2020

Word Passages

          Today in class we discussed act reading passages. Mr. Rease gave every student in the class 15 minutes to read a passage and answer 12 questions. The passage was about the importance of having book clubs. I actually found this passage very Interesting, because in my spare time I enjoy going to the library. In the passage there were many pros, but there were also cons. One of the cons were some people might not agree on the same book, which isn’t a very good reason.On the other hand the pros outweighed the cons.

1 comment:

  1. The passage sounds similar to question one on the Advanced Placement Language exam. Question one was my favorite because the evidence was already provide; all one had to do was effectively argue their side. I too typically found pros and con passages interesting and informative.

    ReplyDelete

Analyzing Syntax

       Today in class I watched a video on syntax. I learned a lot about punctual and the structure of sentences. This lesson was actually v...