Monday, January 13, 2020

True Beauty

      Today in class we played four corners. Mr. Rease gave us several topics. The class had to choose whether they agree, strongly agree , disagree, or strongly disagree. My favorite topic was “ Is beauty skin deep?” In today’s society looks is one of the most important factors. In some situations the outside appearance can seem most important, but it is important that someone is beautiful on the inside. I’ve been around guys that were attractive, but  all I really seen were their looks. Once I got to know them their looks didn’t even matter ,because they were no good on the inside.

1 comment:

  1. While reading this I instantly thought about my favorite Ben Jonson poem "Still to be Neat". In the poem the speaker satirically criticizes women for wanting constant perfection. The speaker then goes on to say that "real man" appreciates true beauty. I said all of this to say that your blog relates to the poem.

    ReplyDelete

Analyzing Syntax

       Today in class I watched a video on syntax. I learned a lot about punctual and the structure of sentences. This lesson was actually v...