Tuesday, January 7, 2020
Success
Today in class we discussed what “success” really meant. Mr. Rease showed the class a very inspiring video . I learned that just , because someone is smart doesn’t mean they are going to be successful in the future. Effort is the most important factor when becoming successful. Without effort nothing would be possible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Analyzing Syntax
Today in class I watched a video on syntax. I learned a lot about punctual and the structure of sentences. This lesson was actually v...
-
Today in class we talked about claims and evidence. Each student had to read another students paper ,and determine whether they had goo...
-
Today in class we discussed act reading passages. Mr. Rease gave every student in the class 15 minutes to read a passage and answe...
-
Today in class Mr. Rease put each student into groups. He put each student into groups based on the continent their assigned country wa...
We watched the same video in my class, and the messages were very inspiring and pivotal. My favorite message was concerning '' natural born talent''. I liked how the speaker preached that it is not necessary to become successful; all one needs is effort. I too learned that just because someone is smart does not mean they're destined to excel.
ReplyDelete