Thursday, January 16, 2020
Observations
Today in class we talked about observations. We related observations to a time where we were doubtful , yet certain. I had several problems distinguishing between observations and experiences. Even though I know the difference between the two, I was mentioning experiences instead of observations. I talked about the time my sister doubted she was going to get hired, but I was very certain she was. Mr. Rease suggested that I use third person, which was a great suggestion, because my sentenced sounded more fluent.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Analyzing Syntax
Today in class I watched a video on syntax. I learned a lot about punctual and the structure of sentences. This lesson was actually v...
-
Today in class we talked about false accusations made by reporters. We were given the prompt,” Was Abc right to suspend a reporter fo...
-
Today in class we discussed act reading passages. Mr. Rease gave every student in the class 15 minutes to read a passage and answe...
-
Today in class Mr. Rease put each student into groups. He put each student into groups based on the continent their assigned country wa...
No comments:
Post a Comment