Thursday, December 12, 2019
Current event project
Today in class Mr. Rease thoroughly explained our Current event project. He gave us many sources ,and guidelines to follow. He gave us the choice of choosing our own topic , so we will have no problem talking about it . I decided to do my presentation on extortion of models. I don’t hear many people talk about it, but I always see in on the news , and online.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Analyzing Syntax
Today in class I watched a video on syntax. I learned a lot about punctual and the structure of sentences. This lesson was actually v...
-
Today in class we talked about false accusations made by reporters. We were given the prompt,” Was Abc right to suspend a reporter fo...
-
Today in class we talked about claims and evidence. Each student had to read another students paper ,and determine whether they had goo...
-
Today in class we discussed act reading passages. Mr. Rease gave every student in the class 15 minutes to read a passage and answe...
No comments:
Post a Comment