Thursday, November 14, 2019

Google

         Today in class we discussed the topic “is google making us stupid?” A few people answered no, but majority of the class answered yes. I think google is making society handicap. Asking Siri or google a question takes no effort. Most of the time when I search something, an hour later I forget what I looked up. Having google makes me lazy when it comes to reading. Instead of reading actual books , I just decide to look up books on the internet. It is very bad that society is like this , because we should be able to have common knowledge without google ,or Siri.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Analyzing Syntax

       Today in class I watched a video on syntax. I learned a lot about punctual and the structure of sentences. This lesson was actually v...