Wednesday, October 23, 2019

The Future

      Today in class we were asked numerous questions. Most of the questions were scenarios, the scenarios we were given took much of thought. One of the scenarios we were given was, “ If you could look into a magical ball and ask your future self something what would it be”.I have so many things that I want to know about my future , so this would take some thought . For me this scenario took much thought, because my future is very important. Therefore ,I would have to ask a question that’s the most essential to my future. “Are we actresses for Tyler Perry yet?” is what I’d ask my future self.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Analyzing Syntax

       Today in class I watched a video on syntax. I learned a lot about punctual and the structure of sentences. This lesson was actually v...