Thursday, March 5, 2020

Nathaniel Woods

        Today in class we discussed several currents topics. The topic that interested me today was the Nathaniel Woods topic. I wasn’t familiar with who he was until today. I was devastated when I found out that he was going to be executed today. He is being charged with murder, but didn’t kill anyone. After reading over five articles about the incident, I’m still not sure if what is happening is fair. I feel like he should have received another penalty, but not death.

1 comment:

  1. I wasn't familiar with him either until the day of his execution, and I too think the death penalty is too cruel to implement on him.

    ReplyDelete

Analyzing Syntax

       Today in class I watched a video on syntax. I learned a lot about punctual and the structure of sentences. This lesson was actually v...