Friday, January 31, 2020
False Reports
Today in class we talked about false accusations made by reporters. We were given the prompt,” Was Abc right to suspend a reporter for the false Kobe report”. I answered yes, because that false report could have caused others unnecessary pain. A false report stated that Rich Fox was on the helicopter when it crashed. False reports can also cause the company to lose their credibility and business. People want to hear information from reliable sources , so they’re probably going to lose numerous supporters ,and viewers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Analyzing Syntax
Today in class I watched a video on syntax. I learned a lot about punctual and the structure of sentences. This lesson was actually v...
-
Today in class we talked about false accusations made by reporters. We were given the prompt,” Was Abc right to suspend a reporter fo...
-
Today in class we discussed act reading passages. Mr. Rease gave every student in the class 15 minutes to read a passage and answe...
-
Today in class Mr. Rease put each student into groups. He put each student into groups based on the continent their assigned country wa...
I agree, the reporter should have been suspended. Even if his or her intention was to accumulate more views, or the purpose was merely for advertisement. The reporter actions are not justifiable, and they are negatively impacting everyone involved.
ReplyDelete