Thursday, October 31, 2019
Analyzing poems
Today in class we read a poem. Not only did we read it, we analyzed. It wasn’t a very easy poem to analyze. There were many words I was unfamiliar with, but I tried my best to use context clues. We also talked about stretching the truth. I learned that when a person stretches the truth , they’re trying to avoid lying. I realized that I stretch the truth all the time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Analyzing Syntax
Today in class I watched a video on syntax. I learned a lot about punctual and the structure of sentences. This lesson was actually v...
-
Today in class we talked about false accusations made by reporters. We were given the prompt,” Was Abc right to suspend a reporter fo...
-
Today in class we discussed act reading passages. Mr. Rease gave every student in the class 15 minutes to read a passage and answe...
-
Today in class Mr. Rease put each student into groups. He put each student into groups based on the continent their assigned country wa...
No comments:
Post a Comment