Thursday, August 29, 2019
Forms of English
Today in class I learned about the different ways English can be spoken. There are many forms of English. People from Great Britain speak English, but they do not sound like the average American. Every culture sounds different when they speak English. An African-American parent would sound different from an Asian-American parent ,becarse the cultures are completely opposite.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Analyzing Syntax
Today in class I watched a video on syntax. I learned a lot about punctual and the structure of sentences. This lesson was actually v...
-
Today in class Mr. Rease put each student into groups. He put each student into groups based on the continent their assigned country wa...
-
Today in class I learned about certainty, and doubt. Certainty is when an individual has one-hundred percent faith in something. On the...
-
Today in class we talked about claims and evidence. Each student had to read another students paper ,and determine whether they had goo...
No comments:
Post a Comment